Application Deadline: February 1, 2013
Santa Fe Christian Schools is pleased to offer a 4-year scholarship to an incoming high school freshman new to SFC who embodies the school’s mission in academics, personal faith in Jesus Christ, and servant leadership. Each year, the Eagle Scholarship is awarded to one 9th grade student who excels academically, puts his/her faith in action, and displays outstanding leadership skills. The scholarship provides funding for tuition, books, uniforms, athletic fees, and field trips for up to four years. Scholarship applicants must be new to Santa Fe Christian Schools and be accepted by the admissions committee to be eligible.
:: Click here to download Application Form ::
- Available to Upper School Freshmen (9th Graders) who are new to Santa Fe Christian Schools.
- Financial need (Determined by FAST, an independent needs assessment agency).
- Completed admissions application
- Completed scholarship application.
- Average 3.7 GPA in 7th and 8th grades (based on a 4.0 scale).
- Average ISEE scores of 7 or higher in Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Reasoning, and Mathematics Achievement. Strong writing sample. (A separate fee will be charged by the testing company for the ISEE.)
- Consistent attendance and positive conduct records.
- 2 personal references. One from your pastor and one from a non-family member.
- Written personal testimony.
Additional criteria for the 6 finalists:
Any application that is incomplete by the deadline will not be eligible for the Scholarship Program.